::.salam sejahtera (n_n) salam perkenalan .::

'Firstly, 'this is my blog and officially MINE 'if you dislike this blog, her entries or the owner. 'please step out ;) thank you. *Click LIKE if you love her posts ;) *

kalau nak senyap. tekan yg petak tu ea. heee ;)

Followers

May 10, 2010

taylor swift - teardrops on my guitar

Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar Lyrics

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won’t see
That I want and I need everything that we should be
I’ll bet she’s beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she’s got everything that I have to live without

Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it’s just so funny
That I can’t even see anyone when he’s with me
He says he’s so in love, he’s finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he’s all I think about at night

[Chorus:]

He’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He’s the song in the car I keep singing, don’t know why I do

Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can’t breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly,
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She’d better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she’s lucky cause

[Repeat Chorus]

So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I’ll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight

He’s the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who’s got enough of me to break my heart
He’s the song in the car I keep singing, don’t know why I do
He’s the time taken up, but there’s never enough
And he’s all that I need to fall into..

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won’t see

No comments: