::.salam sejahtera (n_n) salam perkenalan .::

'Firstly, 'this is my blog and officially MINE 'if you dislike this blog, her entries or the owner. 'please step out ;) thank you. *Click LIKE if you love her posts ;) *

kalau nak senyap. tekan yg petak tu ea. heee ;)

Followers

May 8, 2011

selamat hari ibu ;D

salam.

selamat hari ibu kepada mak saya, Norhayati Abdul Rahman ;DD

you're the greatest mum ever. actually aku de buat sumtin utk dea but  masalah technical berlaku n aku neh mcm rajen pulak na buat balek semula. haha aku buat video taww. comel sgt2. tp bile da save. na bukak esok hari. ta dpt bukak. even da convert pun. ta boleh jgk. sayu hati neh. so just ucapan jelaaa.sorry mum ;DD

this i bought a several poem for you :) 


Without You
Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.

My Miracle Mother


Mom, I look at you
and see a walking miracle.
Your unfailing love without limit,
your ability to soothe my every hurt,
the way you are on duty, unselfishly,
every hour, every day,
makes me so grateful
that I am yours, and you are mine.
With open arms and open heart,
with enduring patience and inner strength,
you gave so much for me,
sometimes at your expense.
You are my teacher,
my comforter, my encourager,
appreciating all, forgiving all.
Sometimes I took you for granted, Mom,
but I don’t now, and I never will again.
I know that everything I am today
relates to you and your loving care.
I gaze in wonder
as I watch you being you—
my miracle, my mother.


hari ibu neh hari utk menghargai ibu2 sedunia tp bg saya hari2 ialah hari utk ibu ;) sayangg mak taw!


p/s : hari ibu jatuh pada tiap taun, ahad minggu kedua mei. manakalaa hari bapa jatuh pada tiap tahun, minggu ketiga June:) ini fakta. terima kasih :DD

No comments: