::.salam sejahtera (n_n) salam perkenalan .::

'Firstly, 'this is my blog and officially MINE 'if you dislike this blog, her entries or the owner. 'please step out ;) thank you. *Click LIKE if you love her posts ;) *

kalau nak senyap. tekan yg petak tu ea. heee ;)

Followers

March 15, 2011

marry you ?!

salam.

i just cant imagine when he said like that. this things happen early morning today. i've wake up and read my message.feel shock! because of your word.u said u wanna take me as your ****.ohh my god, i already have my  boyfriend and i know you know that. why you so stubborn and always stick with your mind ?

you think that you and me can live forever happy as husband and wife? ohhh no. no! please, i talk softly, reject you kindly so please okay. change your attitude. i know you wann search a partner in your life but not me okay. im not for you. also please understand my relation with him.

No comments: